Friday, August 20, 2010

Corydoras panda?

What is the bare minimum number of Corydoras pandas I can keep while still ensuring their shoaling behavior and happiness?



Is it possible to combine Cory pandas with other Corys? If so, what kinds?



Corydoras panda?nortonantivirus



3 is generally considered minimal...



yes, they may shoal together if they are similar sizes



pygmy, emeralds, peppered, lazers, albino dwarfs, julies just to name a few



Corydoras panda?spyware



3 is bare minimum. But if your tank has the room, more would be better.



In my experience.. different cories don't shoal together often at all. They might when startled, but otherwise won't.



Maybe ones that look similar would though. Such as Skunk w/ panda.



I have skunk cories and julii cories and they don't shoal together at all.
I think the number is five or six. If you combine them at a young age, different corys may shoal but as they get older the chances of it happening aren't so good.
I've got 3 pandas in my 55 gal. they're cute!



so I would say 3 also

No comments:

Post a Comment