Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Opening cancer patient up...dangers? (Panda?)?

This is one for Panda I'm sure, as you've answered a similar question before that I've read. An asker posted a question up here before about cancer patients being ''opened up'' and was wondering if the air going in would cause the cancer to spread. You had said that it doesn't always happen like that, depending on the type of tumor.



You've answered some of my cancer questions before concerning my mother in law and I'd like to know (if you know) a little more. She is now in stage 1vb, cervical cancer that has spread to the legs, spine, and medulla (and possibly more). It's not my place to ask the doctor and only know what she says. A couple weeks ago (she's been lying down for 2 months almost) they inserted a tube to drain fluid from her lungs. If someone like her has very aggressive cancer, could this possibly be a danger, since she was opened up? I really wasn't sure - I had someone close to me pass away from this very same thing last year, and it spread when they opened him. Thanks.



Opening cancer patient up...dangers? (Panda?)?software



well I know you asked this of panda but i will try to answer this . Yes it is possible for the cancer to spread while being operated on. I am sorry for your loss of someone close to you last year . but yes it is possible ,but it is not the main reason someones cancer spreads. good luck .



Opening cancer patient up...dangers? (Panda?)?vincent



idk
if people want to spread the word about cancer they can and it may help other people who are suffering too

No comments:

Post a Comment