Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love panda bears! Do you??

Why do you love/hate panda bears so much???



I love panda bears! Do you??cafe racer



panda bears are cute but they seem like they would smell really bad



I love panda bears! Do you??free anti virus



sure, I have a couple of stuff ones and they are very cuddly. Real ones may harm you.
They're cute. roly, poly, pandas.
Pandas have a certain peacefulness about them which I love. I adopted one back in the 80's in China, this is how much I love them.
Yeah, panda bears look so precious.
I have a stuffed panda bear named Mr. Pandy Poo.



I %26lt;3 him because he is soft and cuddley!!!!!
I loooove them sooo much!!!!!!!! love!!!!!
Because panda bears are fat, and obese.
In the inanimate, stuffed animal form; Yes.
i like pandas......im not feeling the love yet.
why are half the ppl on here 10 years old?!?!?!
because of their spots.



id rather have a polar bear though
Yes, panda bears are so cute! I love their big eyes!
I love pandas too! They are so cute!
I love them! I want one...can you give me one?
i dont like them because they can kill me if i try to pet them.
yea, I skin them.
KINDA SORTA IDK.. I HATE THAT NY BIG CAT!!! THATS



BUUULLLL ONY!! I MADE UP MY MIND!! THERE CUTE!!



CHECK OUT THIS CUTE VID!!



http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...
Pandas are adorable. I had a stuffed one when I was little that I hugged until the stuffing came out. Koalas are lovable too!
They are cute
heck yes, i love panda bears.



(just...cause.)

No comments:

Post a Comment