Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Red panda's....HELP!!!?

can u give me the ideal habitat for a red panda? put it in detail (what kind of terrain %26 stuff)



Red panda's....HELP!!!?antivirus software



Check this entry on wikipedia:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda



Red panda's....HELP!!!?computer virus



Red pandas live in a mixture of temperate deciduous forests



and taiga forests of Eastern Asia. The forests where the red



pandas live are found in Nepal, Burma, Tibet, and



South-Central China.
Hi. Red Panda here. I saw your ''HELP!!!'' so I immediately reply. I like to help my human friends anyway possible. I know, how am I able to use the computer? Let's just say I'm one smarty pants Red Pandsie. OK, you want to know where Iive? I can't tell you exact address for safety reasons, but I like to live in forests on high altitudes in the mountains of Asia. Just like my black and white cousins I love bamboo and live in areas where there are lots of it. I hope this helps you and next time, do try to do your own research for your project. Going to this site is a cop-out. Cheers.
Put it in an enviorment that had many geen plants. The two different colors would contrast nicely. That would give that red panda an awesome sense for future style.
You know what GOOGLE is?



http://www.animalinfo.org/species/carniv...

No comments:

Post a Comment