Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you like Panda Express? I love it but some people hate it and I don't know why! Tell me your

Thanks!!!



Do you like Panda Express? I love it but some people hate it and I don't know why! Tell me your opinion!!norton internet security 2008



I love it very much. It is an hour and a half drive from where I live, but since I'm a model, I can afford it!!



Do you like Panda Express? I love it but some people hate it and I don't know why! Tell me your opinion!!spyware removal



I like it, i like the Mandarin chicken.
its okay, but maybe some peps hate it cus they hate chinese food.
I could live on their Chow Mein and Orange Chicken. Mmmmmm, Chicken.
I've been there once and hated it. The food was not cut small enough, as Chinese food should be bite size, and I spent way to much time tring to tear the broccoli and other vegetables into smaller pieces with my plastic fork and my fingers. The eggroll was the worst I've ever had - Jack in the Box is better. They only had passion fruit tea which they didn't tell me when I ordered tea and I don't like flavored tea. And none of it was very hot. I won't go back.
They are much too expensive, but have very very good food. I love their orange chicken and their chowmein is quite good

No comments:

Post a Comment