Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Panda Express!?

who luvz panda express? if u do, wat'z ur fave. entree'?



Panda Express!?virus removal



very good for being a Chinese fast food joint. most of their dishes would be my favs



Panda Express!?anti virus protection



Panda Express is just so-so in my opinion,I prefer the chinese restaurant by my house called Chinatown
I don't. I like salty food but theres is horribly salty. I ate at three different ones all the same good food but the salt will kill u.
i don't love it but the orange chicken is good.
i luv panda express, my fav. are fried rice and kung pao chicken
i do. i like mandrian chicken
when I go to Panda Express I get Chicken with Mushrooms ,



yes I like Mushrooms
Orange Chicken is the best!
i love panda express and my fav. is orange chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
love boneless pork spare ribs with pork fried rice and egg roll and fortune cookies but also like the chicken and broccoli too
I love Panda Express!!! I like the kung pao chicken and orange chicken. Its the best.
The Orange Chicken.



But you really have to hit up a Panda Express at the right ime to get it fresh. It is not as good if it has been sitting in the bin warming.



It also has a lot to do with the workers.
Obviously the orange chicken. Other ones I love are Chicken w/ Potato and Eggplant w/ Garlic Sauce.
I like them, Sesame Orange Chiken is everyone's fav.



But I get a headache after eating there for some reason, even though they are not supposed to have MSG...
yes i like panda exspress . my fav food is orange chiken.
No question - Orange Chicken baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment