Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where should i resume my search for the elusive underwater panda?

I'm having a nice cup of tea with him right now! He got out of the water just for me... would you like to talk to him? He's quite nice... :-)



Where should i resume my search for the elusive underwater panda?



Will do! Thanks! Report It



Where should i resume my search for the elusive underwater panda?antivirus downloads



Sri Lanka
The Jungle..
Try the ''lagoon'' at West Edmonton Mall. I thought I saw one there once.



鈾||In a Chinese restaurant holding tank. They keep pandas instead of lobsters. Sad but true.
have the penguins help you! i think they know where the panda is!!!!
No matter how hard you try, I refuse to disclose my location. ;)
Check %26 see if hes buddy'd up with the loch ness monster,I here its safe there for Pandas..
over there.
Underwater
strange things have been happening down the end of my street you check there
Marine Land, you could get ideas from the friendly whales



  • seeking advice from
  • arrange files by name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment