Friday, August 20, 2010

JOKE! Ok, so a panda walks into...?

... a restaurant %26 eats. He then stands, pulls out gun %26 shoots the waitor. He starts to leave when the manager comes up %26 says, ''What!? You just shot my waitor! Where are you going!?''



The panda replies, ''I'm a panda. Look it up.'' The manager opens a dictionary %26 reads, ''panda: An asian bear w/ black %26 white markings. Eats, shoots, %26 leaves.''



Ha ha ha! ...what? If you don't get it-- eats bamboo shoots %26 bamboo leaves.



JOKE! Ok, so a panda walks into...?norton antivirus



well done



a panda walks into a bar a says can i have a whiskey and



'



'



'



'



coke.



the bartender asked why the big pause



the panda replied i don't know i always had them



JOKE! Ok, so a panda walks into...?security



cute joke
Love it! That's so funny. Thanks for the smile.
I heard it before.
LIKE IT, - A LOT!



Have a STAR, - you gave me a GIGGLE, when I needed cheering up, - so THANK YOU!
*best one of the day -__-
its a great joke i really enjoyed it my little brother repeats it to everyone.
A panda eats bamboo shoots and leaves. I understand. Nice one.
really funny thanks
:) hehe
nice
Liked it.



Wanna be friends?



I gave you a star by the way.



Did you make that one up?



AWESOME!
silly panda.
Haha thats good XD

No comments:

Post a Comment