Friday, August 20, 2010

Panda in bar?

A panda walked into a bar and ordered a beer, burger, and fries. He quickly ate his lunch, pulled out a gun and shot the bartender, then headed for the door. A man sitting at the bar yelled, 'Hey! Why did you do that?' The panda turned to him and said ''I'm a panda. Look it up''. The man quickly retrieved a dictionary from his car and looked up 'panda'. It said ''panda (n), eats shoots and leaves''.



Panda in bar?free anti virus



LMAO!!!!!!



Thanks the laugh my friend - I really needed that today!!!!



You put a smile on my face!!!!



Panda in bar?internet security software



thats dum i have heard this joke many times befor
I HATE THIS JOKE!!!



srry, but its not funny to me
LOL, that a good one. Ba doom boom.
That is excellent another to pass on :)
rotflmao i love it
Heard it before. Way tooo many times. It's even been posted here. Wayyyyyy to many times.
That was silly
WOW that was halarious
hahaha that is funny
Woah, I'm glad I'm not a panda!
funny. star for u.
wow that was funnyer then i thought it would be lol silly panda
LOL
I've got one for u. a red bull walks in to a bar. sits down at the bar and attracts the attention of the bartender. he asks for a pint and minutes later the bartender comes up to him and says. ''Hey wait a minute don't we have a drink named after you'' and the bull replied. ''what Kevin''



thank you very much im here all week,
Another good one! Bamboo shootz! I get it!
Funny
lol
lol.omg!!

No comments:

Post a Comment