Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should i name my panda webkinz?

i dont no if i want a boy or a girl



What should i name my panda webkinz?ariel



Look at it closely. I stared at my polar bear and knew that it should be a boy named ''Katalic''. Even the weirdest names can fit. I have a lil kinz alley cat named Lilly, a webkinz leopard named Caz, the webkinz polar bear, a webkinz koala named Katie, and a webkinz monkey named Connor. The name will come to you. But I do like Lynn........



What should i name my panda webkinz?computers



Here are some name suggestions:



-Bamboo



-Bamboo Flower



-Oreo



-Ming-Ming



-Ling-Ling



-Buddy (bryenton thought of this name)



-Ping (Tinmac11 thought of this name)



-Jen-Jen (thinkpink67 thought of this name)



-Shianna (Pandaluv490 thought of this name)



-Orio (juliabredfeldt thought of this name)
I'd pick Girl and I'd name her Bamboo, but thats just me...=).
Mine is a girl and I named her Kwan-Yin, which is a Chinese name for the Bodhisattva of Compassion. This is a famous female saint in Buddhist history who was known for her compassion. I thought it was nice since it was a Chinese name, and pandas are Chinese.



You could also give it some other Chinese name, like Mei-Ling or something which you think is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment