Friday, August 20, 2010

My webkinz panda didn't get a llot bag and i got it like a week ago???

anyone know the webkinz email???



My webkinz panda didn't get a llot bag and i got it like a week ago???nortin



no but u might not have got the loot bag b/c u signed him up a week ago.



if you would have signed up ur panda in May, you would have got the loot bagg.



i signed my Pink Poodle on in April; not before thatt; and got a loot bag.



My webkinz panda didn't get a llot bag and i got it like a week ago???pc security



you entered it before May 1st. Sorry! I would be so sad if I did that! Maybe you could get another Panda and you could make them twins!!! I have a Lil'panda and I was so mad when I heard that the BIG panda was the pet of the month! you could contact Webkinz, i don't know what they would do though, sorry again!



p.s.



(pick me for best answer!!! plz!)
That's because you registered it BEFORE May 1st. You have to register it May 1st-May 31st to get the loot bag. Nothing can be done now. Even if you call/email Ganz, they will say the same thing, sorry. Want to be friends? I'm 1catie1, I want to send you something 'cause I feel really bad for you. =(



But you can still do the extra daily activities just for panda owners...

No comments:

Post a Comment