Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you have to adopt Webkinz pet of the month in that month to get the loot bag?

Because I got my son some new Webkinz saturday during the extravaganza and 1 is the panda which is May's pet of the month. Is it ok to add him or should I wait until the 1st? My son is a big webkinz fan so he wants his wish token from the loot bag.



Do you have to adopt Webkinz pet of the month in that month to get the loot bag?nortan antivirus



Wait until the first of May!!! If you do it now, he won't get the pet of the month loot bag (and no token). I know it's hard to wait... my daughter's going crazy, too!



Do you have to adopt Webkinz pet of the month in that month to get the loot bag?nortonantivirus



Yep, it looks lthat way. Just wait until May 1st and then you can go crazy. Should be loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment