Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Even though I wear silky purple pants suits and gold panda rings on all my fingers and toes everyone

more than my BFF. How can I teach my BFF that its not my fault people want to be my friend?



Poll: Why would you want 36 C's when you are working with D's?



Even though I wear silky purple pants suits and gold panda rings on all my fingers and toes everyone loves me?trojan



What are panda rings? Are they really just rings or is it code for something? I'm not cool, so I don't know.



Even though I wear silky purple pants suits and gold panda rings on all my fingers and toes everyone loves me?abtuvurys 2005



There is this great vending machine that spews out bling necklaces and grillz for only .25 cent each at my grocery store, I am so much better than you. There's even one chain that has some fuzzy dice on it in Hot Pink! That went in my car. Who cares about Ding, I tried to stuff socks into her bra but she had me arrested for fondlement.



I'd like to glance at your Ds.
*le sigh*



here we go. Yes, my boobs are a -10 on the Richter scale.



I do, however, have 10 rings of my OWN and they have GENUINE cubic zirconia (spellcheck, whatEVER) stones which make mine better by default.
Absolutly, you could never be happy with a C
Unwed mom's are way freakier, it's a fact.
loiter in the middle of town leaning on a street light and allow your BFF to see how many girls you pick up.
You had me from silky purple pantsuit..
ahh! so you have the bigger bosoms! i knew there was a reason i picked you to be my mom!
Are D's bigger? I have no clue about all these numbers you're talking about...
while i think i would like your purlpe chest, this bff of yours sounds like a magical gal. oly out.
can I borrow those pants?



I'm sportin' the D's...love em'

No comments:

Post a Comment