Monday, August 16, 2010

My dog just ate all of my panda's choco tacos, wat should I do?

I HOPE YOUR DOG DIES TOO HAHAHAHA



My dog just ate all of my panda's choco tacos, wat should i do?downloads



stop wasting space on Answers



My dog just ate all of my panda's choco tacos, wat should i do?house call



you should contact your vet because chocolate is dangerous for animals dog especially its something it does to their insides
Call your Vet right now.....................
make some funeral arrangements
Call the vet choclate is toxic to dogs.



Then you could send him to the corner and make him sit in ''time out''!
uhhhh dont leave the dog alone, call your vet and do what he/she says because the dog can die from the chocolate. the poor thing is gonna be crapping alot and puking most likely
get to the vet



chocolate is very bad for dogs(u can buy special dog chocolate)



how much did she/he eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment