Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So I'm thinking of becoming a panda..??

i'm sick of being so depressed. or having people thinking i'm depressed. so i want to be a panda. wat do you think of my new life choice?



So I'm thinking of becoming a panda..??antivirus



Have you considered other choices as well? I am not saying panda is a bad choice but looking at other options you might find something that may cheer you up more.



Also, Pandas actually resemble a cross between a cat and a fox and they climb trees! All the people who say ''Pandas are cute'' or ''they are black and white'' are talking about GIANT PANDAS - the black and white ''bear'' looking creatures.



BIG~~~ difference.



So? What are you? the normal panda or the giant panda?



Or .. have you considered something else as well?



醿?Red 醿? Pandas DO NOT eat eucalyptus!! Koala bears do! (I am from Australia. Trust me on this one. I know this!)



Edit: I see you have alredy chosen a name. Cute!!! I like it!



So I'm thinking of becoming a panda..??computer



you can't run away or ignore your problems in life forever...eventually they always come back to hurt you or the people around you...it is better deal with them now before they become worse later on in life
very nice.
cool -- it helps if you're already a rolly-poly little cuss
OK....if that's what you wanna do...go for it!
ay dont care!
my cousin wants to be a penquin.
Panda's have nice lives. Eating Eucalyptus, and snacking on bamboo. Sitting in the trees all day..... I say go for it.
Good luck with that one. But you might enjoy if you can find the right doctor. Just, don't let him ''fix'' you, if you know what I mean.
oh.........thtz cool........so, our 1st meeting will be in the zoo!!!
gaara of the desert also became a panda

No comments:

Post a Comment