Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it possible to just pick up mail/package at the Post Office?

I'd rather not have this package sent to my house. As my family wouldn't understand why someone is sending me a Panda Bear. %26lt;3



I don't want to spend money on a PO Box or UPS Box, if it's only one package. Only one time.



Is it possible to just pick up mail/package at the Post Office?free spyware



If it is just that one package have it sent to you general delivery at the PO zip nearest you and you can go pick it up. OR just have it sent care of a friend That way it does not disrupt other mail to you or your family.



Is it possible to just pick up mail/package at the Post Office?live update



Yes. You can call the post office and ask them to hold your mail. Tell them you're going out of town for a week. Then go pick it up.



  • seeking advice from
  • arrange files by name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment