Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think I am a panda.....?

I eat bamboo, sleep and I am black and white. Am I a panda or half way through micheal jacksons transformation?



I think I am a panda.....?adware remover



I'd go with the panda, cuter than m.j.



I think I am a panda.....?antivirus protection



Well, I hope you don麓t just eat, shoot and leave......
''I Am the Walrus'' is a 1967 song by The Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon-McCartney.[1] Lennon later claimed he wrote the first two lines on separate acid trips



I allways knew MJ was on drugs also.



Curtdude
Miss Pand .A .Bear
You're just a panda, if you were really MJ's transformation, you'd have to have a preference for plastic than anything natural ;-P
you forgot to take your meds again didnt you?
lol....=)
if you are a panda i think i'am a panther i a'm a black leopard. i eat what i can find. and i sleep up high i wont transform.
hahahahahhahaahhahahhaa.. wow.
I think you are a Panda. :) Just like I sometimes think I'm a cat...
pandas are cute, and MJ is not...so it depends...are you cute?
well michael jackson doesnt eat bamboo and not just sleeps but he does it with children I heard... so you must be a PANDA thats it!
Lucky!!!
Hmmm. You ARE a Panda.



I am a mushroom. Where I work, they keep me in the dark and feed me a lot of manure.
^_^ oooooh, pandas are so cute, are you a cute panda???
You're a Panda. Don't mess with MJ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment