Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Webkinz Panda!!!! :D?

HiHi! I got the webkinz panda today..... I'm thinking of naming it Caroline... Do you like it? Well the main part is..... um...... should I wait to log it into my account or wait for a week untill its May???? (If I log it inon May something, then I get a speical loot bag thingy. :).. )



Webkinz Panda!!!! :D?anti virus software



I love the webkinz panda name Caroline. Wait until May so you can get a pet of the month package!



Webkinz Panda!!!! :D?aurora



you really should wait till May. It is only 5 days away. I totally would. Caroline is a good name.



I would name mine Celeste. but i did agree on naming my friend koala Eucalyptus
Yeah Caroline is awesome.



Until it is May.
i dont know because if u register a webkinz during extravagaza then u get special presents
wait so you can get cool stuff and name it oreo!



add me lbandditty
i think u should wait a week cuz it will b soooooooo worth it



u can get a special loot bag thingy :]



..



U carlyyy鈾||wait till the may thingy the loot bag thingy sounds cool



my sis has the panda 2 she named it oreo haha
Wait cause you get an awsome loot bag.



  • seeking advice from
  • arrange files by name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment