Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a store in London that sells Elephant meat?

I have not come across any of my favourite delecacies in this counttry. I love elephant meat, panda steak, Tiger tongue or Rhino burger..... but not a single store sells it. Any suggestions?



Is there a store in London that sells Elephant meat?internet



Good luck finding elephant. You may have to mail away to Africa to get that. Here is some help I hope. If they don't have it maybe they know where to get it...



Smithfield Market, is serving organic food that includes steak (from an extensive range of rare breed meats) .



ALTERNATIVE MEATS (0844 5456070; www.alternativemeats.co.uk)



An extensive range, from free-range, UK-bred ostrich and rose veal to crocodile and springbok.



KEZIE MEATS (01361 884006; www.keziefoods.co.uk)



Kezie is renowned for its ostrich, which is available as steaks, minced or diced. It also sells impala, wild boar and bison.



Is there a store in London that sells Elephant meat?network



I hope dude u belong to some civilization ;-)
Harrods can get it for you so long as it's legal to have in this country.
try www.yummyendangeredspecies.com its a favourite of mine. I get my deep fried baby tiger cub paws from there...
I shouldn't think so....yuk. That sort of food would be considered endangered hense illegal!

No comments:

Post a Comment