Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I installed a 60 day free trial of PANDA Anti-virus and didn't like it so I uninstalled it. It

delete it from c:/program files though. It keeps saying ''Access denied, make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use'' Well, it evidently uninstalled because its not in my add or remove programs but it didn't delete it's folder in my ''Program files'' The only program I know of that could be using it still is Microsoft Office 2003 email, so I uninstalled that and then tried deleting PANDA and it still won't let me. What can I do to delete it from my Program files? I think it is spyware or something! Every time I open my email, a box pops up saying, ''Te add-in ''C:\Program Files\Panda Internet Security 2007...''could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu'' Well, I click ok and then my email still works normally, but I want that and the folder in program files deleted off my computer. I even tried System Restore and it didn't work either. What do I do? Thanks



I installed a 60 day free trial of PANDA Anti-virus and didn't like it so I uninstalled it. It won't let me...viruses



To automatically uninstall the program instruction by Panda themselves



Download the file UNINST_v1012.exe (898 KB) by clicking here. http://www.pandasoftware.com/resources/s...



Save the file, to the Windows Desktop. Double click the item and run it then press Y to start the automatic uninstallation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment