Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PANDA anti virus?

I have been using panda for 12 months I have just renewed my subscription and it tells me I have 3 licences and can use it on 2 other computers I would like to run it on my other computer but have no idea how to do it as I have no disc any ideas welcome thank you



PANDA anti virus?virus protection software



just download it from internet dont pay just type in your reg no



PANDA anti virus?adware



Don't use me. use AntiVir guard by Avira it's free and it's recommended.
Try going back to the web site where you got it and install it on the other computer. If that doesn't work, then send the link from one computer to the other and start from there.



Good luck!
Don't use PANDA. Use AVG 7.5. It is free, secure, and recommended. You can get it at http://www.grisoft.com



However if you insist on using PANDA and you have two email addresses you can attach the installer to an email then send it to your other one, then open the email on the computer you want to install it on and run the installer.
If you are having trouble go to their website and register on their forum where you can ask for help.



The guys are really dedicated and knowledgable and have helped me out many times.



Good Luck!
If you have more than one email account, you can attach the installer to the email and open the email on the other computer. You can then save the attachment and install it!
Yes you can use it on your other computer up to two more. You can download another copy using your other computer and then enter the license number you have from your first computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment